Lucrative Coconut Plantation Supervisor Position - Relocate to Nicaragua
• Professional in the fields of agriculture/agribusiness administration or related fields.
• Experience managing large coconut plantations.
• Experience and knowledge in inter-cropping coconuts with other high yield cash crops, such as cacao, coffee, banana, pineapple, etc.
• Ability to properly staff and manage large plantations
• Evaluate locations and analyze soil content most suitable for coconut plantations.
• Mange coconut seedling nurseries.
• Manage the care of coconut plantations, preventing diseases and maintaining healthy growth.
Reply to this ad with cover letter and resume detailing relevant credentials.