Administrative and Support Services,Customer Service and Call Center,Information Technology,Other,Sales,Telecommunications
Summary and Purpose of the Role
This Telephone Account Manager role will focus on managing your own portfolio of accounts and increase sales to meet set targets.
Responsibilities and KPIs
1. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
2. Develop & grow an existing portfolio of customer accounts.
3. Achieve set sales targets by conducting outgoing telephone calls
4. Strengthen relationships with telecommunication & IT advisers to promote company products.
5. Proactively assess, clarify, validate and deliver solutions according to customer needs and company objectives on an ongoing basis while creating awareness for companyís marketing / sales solutions for existing clients.
6. Work closely with Sales and Operations to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
7. Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts to a client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling.
8. Deliver weekly, monthly and yearly past and existing portfolio account reviews.
9. Provide weekly, monthly & quarterly reporting on activities and achievements.
10. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Technical Skills & Work Experience Required :
1. Four (4) or more solid years of related strategic sales / telephone account management experience in a business-to business sales environment preferably with experience in a IT or Telecommunication company.
2. Able to effectively manage resources, meet deadlines with tight time constraints.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
4. Account and project management with strong technical knowledge in a telecom industry.
Education & Certification Required:
1. Bachelor degree in Marketing / Sales / Business Management / IT Advertising or equivalent.
Work Skills & Attitude Desired:
1. Excellent listening, negotiation and persuasion skills.
2. Strong leadership and management skills and Sales and Telephony Skills.
3. Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
4. Strong work ethics and can handle stress and work pressure
5. Initiative and remain attuned to market trends and general developments within customerís industry, as well as within the telecommunications industry
6. Proactive and able to work with a team based in Sydney, Australia.
7. Customer centric, friendly and approachable personality