1. Support new product introduction and proliferation through product performance analysis and recommend actions if necessary.
2. Support customer request for special or new performance requirements.
3. Maintain knowledge of competitor product portfolios through regular engagement and research, making best use of internal information channels.
4. Develop a deep understanding of LED technology and performance, with particular focus on datasheet criteria.
5. Work closely with characterization team to evaluate and compare performance of LED components.
6. Join Sales visits & other opportunities to understand competitor operations.
7. Demonstrated ability to communicate in writing and in presentations. Clear, crisp, to the point.
8. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with experts in a variety of engineering disciplines.
1. Bachelorís or Masterís Degree in relevant fields of engineering or applied science.
2. Planning and communication skills.
3. 1-2 years of related working experience.
4. Process strong communication, interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
5. Strong analytical skill, very careful and detailed oriented personality.
6. Extensive travelling is required.
7. Candidates with less experience will be considered for a junior position.
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "fionatay at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Fiona)