• Responsible in ensuring the quality of incoming parts and works with suppliers in resolving quality issues encountered by the factory.
• Responsible for sending and closing of Supplier Corrective Actions Request.
• Responsible for supplier performance rating.
• Monitor suppliers on quality trends through regular reporting; perform quality or process audits on key supplier.
• Work with purchasing and R&D in qualifying new part / material / supplier.
• To support purchasing in yearly supplier assessment on quality topics.
• To carry out any job related assignment assigned by superior.
• Degree in electronic / electrical / science or related working experience in ISO / TS16949 Quality System.
• Knowledge of ISO / TS16949 quality system and 5 core tools such as SPC, FMEA, MSA, PPAP and APQP
• Able to communicate well with all level of employees.
• Minimum 1 year of working experience dealing with supplier.
• Have auditing skill and experience either to supplier or internally.
• Able to communicate in Chinese language will be added advantage.
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "fionatay at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Fiona)