Accounting/Auditing,Administrative and Support Services,Banking,Customer Service and Call Center,Finance/Economics,Other,Telecommunications
Summary and Purpose of the Role
Responsible for data analysis of wireless and landline telecommunication billing information to determine their accuracy, baseline cost factors, and compliance with existing services contracts.
• Management of the bill run process with timely delivery of final receipting/credits applied / revenue reconciliation.
• Assist internal teams with escalations and issues related to billing and collections
• Provides customer service by researching and communicating resolution for customer disputes regarding charges and by answering customer's questions regarding contractual charges, invoice display, payment and account information related queries over the phone or via email.
• Investigates and provides resolution on end-customer billing disputes.
• Review and process invoices related to wireless and landline telecommunication services.
• Manage billing run process from multiple platforms, for multiple entities
• Monitor and handle escalated issues in a timely and proper manner
• Maintain billing records and initiate charge backs for voice services to individual
• Involvement in billing related projects
• Assist the Billing Manager in all billing concerns.
• Stay abreast of trends in wireless technologies and service plans in order to be able to fully understand the billing process
• Ad hoc duties.
Technical Skills & Work Experience Required :
1. Minimum 3 years similar Billing and customer experience.
2. Good understanding of accounting and billing management (Preferably in a Telco Industry).
3. Experience in rate reviews / updates, invoice calculation, automation and process enhancement
Education & Certification Required:
1. Tertiary Education in either Finance, Business or Accounting is preferred.
Work Skills & Attitude Desired:
1. Ability to adapt to change and be proactive.
2. Proven ability to work without direct supervision, to cope with high volumes of work, deal with
competing demands, meet strict deadlines and organize activities to provide efficient services.
3. Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team, contribute to a culture of teamwork and take
a shared responsibility for achieving results in a customer service environment.
4. Ability to work on deadlines.
5. Investigative attitude and approach.