To lead and oversee the Business Office comprising of the Credit Control Department and the Registration Department, and ensure the smooth flow of admission, discharge, bills collection and to ensure adequate staffing to perform daily duties accurately, in a timely and effective manner and with an aim for continuous improvement.
1. Credit Control
• To oversee the smooth running of the Business Office to minimize the risks of overdue debts and bad debts
• To oversee and ensure that all Self-Patients Accounts are settled in full upon discharged.
• To oversee and ensure that all Corporate and Insurance Accounts are guaranteed and settled within the Credit Period.
2. Admission & Registration
• Oversee and monitors Admission and Discharge processes.
• Leads trains and motivates team of senior executives / executives on financial counselling and billing to patients.
• Reviews long outstanding amounts due from self-payers and negotiate for payment.
• Prepare annual departmental budget and work plan for approval by Senior Management.
• Oversee and monitoring corporate aging.
• Diploma / Degree, preferably in Accounting or equivalent
• Well conversed in BM, English, Mandarin or other dialects
• Good communication and debt collecting skills
• At least 3 years of managerial level in hospital industry (banking industry staff are encouraged to apply)
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "fionatay at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Fiona)