• To process incoming Purchase Order and Sample Request from commitment to delivery.
• To communicate and interact with customer with regards to the order, sample or customer requests and ensure all enquiries are replied within 24 hours.
• To drive planner team by processing the right PO to ensure planning and prod team produce the right part to fulfill customer PO and achieve > 95% 1st commit target.
• To liaise with prod team and R&D team to ensure sample are prepared and ready within the required lead time.
• To monitor commitment from planner to ensure the order LT are reasonable and comply with standard LT.
• To coordinate with shipping department to ensure order are ship effectively, timely and accurately.
• A basic degree in business or communication or social science with at least 2 years related work experience or Diploma in business with at least 5 years related experiences.
• Knowledge in basic semiconductor manufacturing will be added advantage.
• Computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point & Microsoft Outlook.
** Open for Malaysians only
Kindly send in your updated resume to "fionatay at orgresources dot com dot my" or contact us at 06-336.1851/1852 (Fiona)