• Non-native Arabic currently in the Philippines
• Fluent in English
• Graduate of any course, fresh graduates, and undergraduates are welcome to apply
• Must be technically-capable: With knowledge in basic computer tools and navigation
• Related experience is an advantage but not required
• Must be willing to work in Taguig on shifting schedules
• Can start ASAP
• Handle the online Community moderation Strategy.
• Analyze and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles with images, videos and audio, forums, comments.
• Administer the banned user process, and mark and remove previously banned users
• Assure and maintain the Moderation Guidelines is up to date
• Increase when necessary: Service Community Admin Accounts, processing emails and complaints,
• Make reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and result