• Plan, organize, direct and evaluate the staffing and operations of the unit.
• Teach, guide, coach and mentor nurses and other staff in the unit.
• Performs the role of the Nursing Coordinator with oversight and ensuring smooth running of nursing and hospital operations.
• Lead specific assignments/projects for the unit or Nursing Services.
• Accountable for the performance outcomes of the unit.
• Diploma / Degree in Nursing
• Post-Basic Certificate in any Nursing Discipline
• Has at least 10 years working experience
Interested candidate may send your updated resume to quendywoon at orgresources.com.my or call to our office 06 3361851 / 1852 (Quendy Woon)