Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 3-6 Months
Title: Business Analyst (Banking)
• Good working knowledge in Lending (Commercial and Money Market) and be conversant with concepts like early repayment, Roll over, loan rescheduling, rate changes for loans and impacts, funding, reimbursements etc and SWIFT messages possible to be generated via the lending modules.
• Finance module – balance Sheet as well as P& L accounts.
• Working knowledge in payments and cash management (UK/European payments).
• Additional knowledge about Mortgages will be an added advantage.
• Conversant with software project life cycle.
• Should know about database structure and any language.
• Requirement analysis and Estimation.
• Should be able to gather business requirement and prepare functional design document.
• Experience in techno-functional role is preferable over pure functional role.