We are looking for a committed Teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators.
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
• Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
• Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
• Maintain a tidy and orderly classroom
• Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
• Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
• Observe and understand students’ behaviour and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
• Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
• Proven experience as a teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education
How to apply:
Qualified Applicants should forward their CV to Hopewellglobalconcept [at]gmail.com