Company Name: Beacon Trust Company
• Direct oversight and delivery of fiduciary services to sophisticated trusts in accordance with applicable law, governing instruments, contractual agreements and Board and Board committee actions.
• Identify planning opportunities via evaluation of alternative structures, holdings and strategic initiatives that enhance account objectives. Implement approved strategies.
• Prepare account trust and investment reviews and recommendations for further review and approval by the Head of Fiduciary Services and applicable Board Committees.
• Verify and approve trust transactions for proper authorization, recording and compliance with trust provisions and requirements.
• Support client relationship managers by analyzing and reporting trust and beneficiary cash flows, liquidity requirements and asset allocations.
• Review periodic account statements for accuracy and completeness including proper allocation of transactions between principal and income.
• Assist / Mentor Trust Administrators in processing transactions including complex transactions involving multiple entities and in kind distributions.
• Prepare materials for review and determination by Board Committees to include asset purchases, leverage strategies and consideration of discretionary distributions.
• 4-6 years prior fiduciary experience with sophisticated trust structures at a law firm; family office or trust company.
• BA with advanced degree. JD a plus.
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Knowledge of fiduciary principles and laws as well as investment and tax concepts applicable to trusts.
• Demonstrated strength in both planning and implementation skills.
• Comfortable working in a team / matrix environment with different skills and experiences represented.