Our client, a leading global Tier-1 bank, is looking for a talented UNIX Engineer to join their infrastructure team. The selected candidate would be part of their global team with large responsibilities across the global infrastructure. Great potential and remuneration.
- Provide and manage Level 2 and 3 Support for Linux or UNIX in a global environment
- Responsible for Unix and Linux support and projects including administration, configurations, patching, upgrades and deployment, etc. Working with global team to provide global infrastructure support.
- Unix Lead responsible for team management, communication with global support counterparts.
- At least 3 years of Unix Systems support and administration experience.
- Experience of Unix Operating System with AIX 5.3 and above
- Knowledge of System knowledge including performance optimization, System tuning, Robustness etc
- Knowledge of Perl or Shell (and/or other scripting languages) is highly preferable.
- Knowledge and Experience in managing patching, migration, upgrade, installation and configurations with a large enterprise environment.
- Excellent English Communications skill and interpersonal skills. This person will be collaborating with global teams.
This role is a contract role for one year with a great chance conversion to Perm.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume[at]pinpointasia.com and put "UNIX (AIX) Engineer - Global Tier-1 Bank" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.