Our client, a leading international bank, is looking for a Storage Engineer to join their enterprise infrastructure. Selected candidate would be working on their global support and management. Great potential and career grow opportunity.
- Support and administrate storage and backup infrastructure for all platforms including SAN Storage, NAS,and Backup facilities.
- Responsible for storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, uptime, performance monitoring and tuning, regulatory compliance and data protection etc.
- Be part of the technical team to drive IT projects and support operation.
- Work with the SAN vendors to maintain partnership and learn market technologies across product enhancement and roadmap.
- Support for infrastructure daily operations including administration, provisioning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning.
- Assist in infrastructure system and architecture design.
- 3 years experience in storage infrastructure in SAN Storage, SAN Switches, and NAS Backup.
- Experience with EMC SAN, or Hitachi SAN.
- Experience with NetBackup.
- Knowledge and experience with Unix / Linux, Wintel, and virtualization (VMWare) platforms.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable University.
- Good Communications skill in English and interpersonal skills.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at resume[at]pinpointasia.com and put "SAN Storage Engineer - Leading Global Bank" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asia’s website today to see other exciting job opportunities.