My client, a leading bank is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage their large scale core banking re-engineering projects. Successful candidate will be working with PMO office to lead and deliver the multi-year critical projects.
- Formulate project plan, budget control, schedules, reporting and contract management.
- Develop and implement strategy for the control and tracking of project related items including issues, assumptions, dependencies and associated costs and resources.
- Develop a strategy for and provide communications of project, including documentation, meeting minutes and presentations.
- Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track and manage them
- Support and provide enforcement of the following:
- Being compliant to firmís project management standards
- Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
- Vendor contract management and invoice processing
- Extensive experience in technology project management, administration and PMO function.
- Experience in project policies and procedures establishment, operational control, quality assurance, compliance monitoring and risk management.
- Industry experience in the banking sector.
- Good project financial and budgeting management. Preferably with experience in budget over HKD $10M.
- Excellent Communications skills in both English and Cantonese.
- Bachelor degree in IT or related discipline.
- Project Management Training, PMP / Prince2 Certification would be highly preferred.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Ruby Chuk at resume[at]pinpointasia.com and put "Senior Project Manager - Core Banking Projects" in the subject header. Data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Pinpoint Asia is the leading specialist Financial IT recruitment firm in the Asia Pacific region. Visit Pinpoint Asiaís website today to see other exciting job opportunities.