Company Name: J-P English Corp.
A well-established company which specialized in teaching online business English conversation lessons for more than 2000 students. It is partnered to 8 different schools in Japan and continuously making a name on the international business scene.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- JLPT Certificate is not required
- Teaching experience is not required
- Fresh graduates and undergraduates are welcome to apply
- Willing to work for at least 4 hours a day for 5-7 days a week or at least 5 hours a day on weekends
- Has a laptop/desktop computer
- Has wired Internet connection (LAN) with a speed of at least 3 Mbps
- Has a clear webcam and headset with external mic
- Has a working environment conducive for online classes
-Earn as much as Php 40,000 per month
-Classes may be assigned to teachers (sure classes) or reserved by students (booking system)
-Choose your teaching schedule within 7am to 11pm (4am to 12mn by February 1, 2017)
-Work with our accommodating support staff
-Teach our respectful and professional Japanese students
-Get a chance to meet and teach your students offline
- Provide 25-minute English lessons to our Japanese students
- Go online 30 minutes before your first class
- Maintain good attendance record
- Evaluate students’ performance, provide appropriate recommendations, and monitor their progress
- Post lesson memos and submit sound files
- Attend training as needed
Please send your preferred phone interview schedule (interview schedule is anytime between 1:00 PM and 10:00PM), sample audio recording, and resume to: jess.jphr[at]gmail.com. You will receive a phone call from the recruitment team once you’ve passed the paper screening.
For inquiries, please feel free to reach us through the following lines:
YOU MAY ALSO REFER SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES!
Kindly send their resume to jess.jphr[at]gmail.com