Employer name: IBookkeepers Accounting Services Ltd
Job Type: Full time-Permanent
• Install and repair network equipments, products and services.
• Analyze and troubleshoot problems with network infrastructure, cabling, software, etc. and come up with quick and efficient solutions.
• Install new networks (LAN), computer hardware/software and other software applications.
• Maintain and update network hardware, computer peripherals and software on regular basis.
• Provide troubleshooting services to network users.
• Backup/restore data and secure other important information periodically.
• Provisioning new users on the network and monitor network use.
• Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, optimize server performance
Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is required.
1 year experience in relevant field
2455 Millstream Rod
Victoria, British Columbia
V9B 3R5 Canada