To lead and direct the general distribution and marketing of the company’s new principals’ products in all viable channels in both local and international markets.
Key Functions :
* Work with management team to identify and evaluate nmarket, new target principals
* Work with management team to develop and implement strategic sales plan in aligment with the Principals Market and or Global Directions
* Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities
* Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
* Initiate and complete business plans and proposals and presentation for new business opportunities or potential principals
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for conceptualizing and cascading local Marketing as well as Trade Marketing Programs in alignment with the Principals’ Strategic Directions in terms of Volume / Distribution / Pricing Structures/ Merchandising/ Prescribed Selling Systems.
• Responsible for continues market study and analysis in developing medium to long term strategies leading to an increase in market share in terms of new product development and new channels of distribution.
• Conceptualize Trade Programs on a National Level to ensure consumer awareness basically in all channels of distribution.
• Guides and Assist the Sales Group in Developing New Distributioin Strategies.
• Initiates continuous search for new business ventures that will allow expansion and development of new accounts or channels that may contribute to overall incremental sales.
• Ensures profitability and effective cost expense management relative to the Sales Forecast
• Oversees and leads the sales team to ensure an effective Supply Chain Management
• Coordinates with the company’s main principals regarding production and procurement relative to the Rolling Forecast.
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
• With Previous experience from FMCG
• Willing to extend work hours as needed.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Marilao, Bulacan.