Laboratory Technician Job Responsibilities:
Supports laboratory staff by maintaining glassware; maintaining logs and record books; troubleshooting and resolving problems; helping with special projects.
Laboratory Technician Job Duties:
• Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
• Provides glassware by ordering, receiving, and inventorying glassware.
• Keeps laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
• Resolves problems by examining and evaluating data; selecting corrective steps.
• Completes projects by assisting project team; attending and participating in group and project meetings.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Enhances laboratory and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Laboratory Technician Skills and Qualifications:
Chemistry Techniques, Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing, Cryogenic Procedures, Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Sterilization, Equipment Calibration, Biohazard Safety, Medical Teamwork, Supply Management, Self-Development
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to vacancy.acelnig [at]gmail.com
NOTE: ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE CONTACTED