Employer Name: Raiwal Agro Tech Foods Ltd
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
- Process accounts payable.
- Enter invoices into accounting software and run cheques to pay bills.
- Issue and monitor purchase orders and match with invoices when received.
- Check to pay invoices and ensure bills are paid in timely manner
- Record all cheques in a weekly manner
- Record day to day transactions
- Prepare customer statements and contact customers with past due invoices.
-Collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts, notifying customers of insufficient payments
- Collect employee time sheets and enter into payroll accounting system. Verify pay amounts,hours of work etc
- Process and run payroll cheques
- Prepare bank deposits of payments received
- Reconcile company’s monthly bank statements, researching and correcting any discrepancies
- Reconcile and monitor credit card payments
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Maintain inventory and overhead accounts
- Provide information to accountant to create financial statements
- Prepare GST remittances and process payment to government
- Complete and submit payroll remittances and process payment to government every month
- Complete and submit worker compensation forms and other government documents
- Assist accountant on tax return preparation for company
- Run regular reports to keep owners apprised of cash flow, budgeting and other vital financial matters
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Knowledge of Accounting software is an asset
How to Apply