Qualification: Any IT Graduate
Designation: PHP Developer
- Design, estimate, and code new features. This is primarily a coding position.
- Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
- Collaborate on enterprise architecture with other teams at Internet Brands.
- Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
- Interested students call Nine Six Six Five Eight Six Zero Four Three Two.