1. Prepares and controls QC documents.
2. Reviews and monitors the implemetation of Statistical Process Control (SPC).
3. Consolidates product inspection standards and processes.
4. Reviews non-conformities of the product being processed.
5. Feedbacks and monitors corrective action for processed product non-conformities.
6. Feedbacks and monitors those items, which failed in Re-FA.
7. Review product inspection procedure for continuous improvement.
8. Monitors process defects and feedbacks to the process owner for corrective and preventive actions.
9. Handles incoming inspection or raw materials (copper)
10. Handles non-conforming materials and feedbacks to supplier.