Leads the day to day supervision and effective running of the house keeping team. Drives the productivity, motivation and development of all housekeeping staffs while ensuring high standards of service and compliance to company guidelines. Maintain efficiency and standards of the housekeeping department by proper delegation of duties and coordinate activities within the office. Responsible for various administrative functions as assigned and maintain high level of professionalism among housekeeping staffs while attending to all guests requests and feedbacks.
- Graduate of Bachelor/College Degree in Hospitality/Tourism and Hotel Management and any equivalent course.
- With at least 1 year work experience as Housekeeping Team Leader/Supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of housekeeping services and a solid understanding of effective cleaning methods, equipment, chemical use and manual handling techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Flexible work schedule, ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.