Location: Mandaluyong City
Benefits: Benefits package
The 3D Manager primary responsibilities include planning and execution of projects, with an expertise in implementing the overall 3D workflows.
The 3D Manager is also responsible for working effectively with internal teams to flawlessly deliver the client needs, ensuring on time and right the first time for all projects and driving results against established strategic objectives, timelines and financial goals.
• Minimum 5 years working experience and not less than 2 years at a Supervisor grade;
• Having Hands-on experience in design house or packaging industry.
• Demonstrable experience in leading and managing teams.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office is a must;
• Proficient in Adobe suite is a must;
• Proficient in mixed end-user environments including PC and Macintosh;
• Knowledge of Esko workflows and GMG would be an advantage.
• Hands on Maya, V-Ray and Arnold experience;
• Solid understanding of organic and hard-surface modelling techniques;
• Experience working in a CGI or VFX studio environment;
How to apply?
For Interested Candidates you may send a copy of your resume to the email below:
How to contact us?
You may contact us through:
(02) 932 09 63 / 0916 317 5513
Visit our website and Facebook group:
jkmanpower.jp-network- e.com/ or facebook.com/jkrecruitment/