Industry: Japanese Manufacturing Company
Location: Sto. Tomas, Batangas City
Schedule: 8AM - 5PM Monday to Friday
• Can speak read and write Japanese
• JLPT N2, N3 passer
• Graduate of any 4 year course
• Must be fluent in English
• Translation and interpretation experience is a big advantage
• Serve as Communication Bridge between Japanese clients and employees
• Translate from Japanese to English and vice versa
• Teach Japanese language to employees at least 1 hour per week
Please submit your resume to Ms. Stacey through this email japanesejobs[at]jp-network-e.com and you may contact us on 09158493035.
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired!
Thank you so much, apply now!