Location: Taguig City
Salary: Php 80,000 + Shuttle service in Makati
Industry: Banking and Financial Services
• Native or Non Native Japanese
• Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese
• Must be fluent in English
• Graduate of any 4 year course
• Finance and research experience is an advantage
• It is responsible in updating information on private equity asset managers located in Japan, their funds under management and their portfolio companies.
• News will have to be monitored daily and the data amended and added accordingly in a timely fashion.
• Each private equity firm will have to be maintained within a yearly update cycle.
• Responsible in monitoring the regulations related to the venture capital and private equity industry. (Such as disclosure, reporting, taxes etc.)
• Sources of information used will have to be expanded.
Please submit your resume to Ms. Ariana through this email - japanesejobs[at]jp-network-e.com and you may contact us on 09158493035
Refer your friends and get referral bonus once they get hired.
Thank you so much, apply now!