It is an American Company known for their video and audio production technology specifically in the digital non-linear systems, management and distribution services. They have worked with different kinds of production from award winning films, music recordings, television shows, live concerts and new broadcasts.
Position: Japanese Order Management Administrator (Reliever- 4 to 4.5 months)
Location: Taguig City
Schedule: Dayshift (Japan Time)
• Execute end to end order processing of products.
• Resolve pricing, shipping, invoicing and material management issues.
• Evaluate incoming orders and processing of documents for archival purposes.
• Responsible for processing of payments via credits/ debits.
• Maintaining of compliance for rules and guidelines in order processing.
• 1+ year of experience in order management, accounting, finance or sales operations
• Experience in ERP systems, SAP preferred
• Familiarity with Microsoft office suite products
• Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Strong customer support orientation with the ability to build working relationships with internal and external customers
• Fluency in Japanese and the Japanese writing system (Kanji, Hiragana and Katakana)
Please submit your resume to Miss Amber through this email japanesejobs[at]jp-network-e.com and you may contact us on 0915-849-3035.
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired.
Thank you so much,. Apply now!