We work together with our partner, a Fortune 300 corporation, world leader in business consulting in the fields of Finance, Telecommunications and Informatics, holding operation centers in over 50 countries worldwide supporting a wide range of business disciplines. The support operations center in Prague employs over 700 employees across 5 divisions and business segments, support services and internal operations.
This role has a high percentage of communication across European departments. You will work together with HR Business Partners (HRBP) and HR Centers of Excellence (COEs) to support business objectives responding to employee inquiries, process HR transactions, and administer standardized functions in order to reduce HRBP and COE involvement in administrative tasks. The HR Information Systems Specialist responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific HR process/scope areas such as employee benefit programs, employee relations, leave of absence, joining and leaving, personal details changes.
Within your role the responsibilities are:
- Data Management activities (mass uploads, manual updates, resolving errors generated from different systems
- Working with the Global project team across all areas of SAP knowledge transfer, infrastructure testing and implementation
- Providing high quality and professional HRIS services to clients across EMEA
- SAP Super User duties, SAP reporting, SAP troubleshooting
- Working with HRIS SME’s across EMEA countries to successfully transition legacy HRI Systems
- Testing and sign off for all SAP changes and upgrades
- Ensuring integrity of the SAP system, reviewing all manual entries into SAP modules
- Promoting consistent process, practice and policy administration within the company policy, procedures and country specific jurisdiction, and any other applicable legal guidelines
- Monitoring all the interface coming into and from SAP HCM, as well as resolving any interface related issues
- Performing regular data control
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous working experience in a Shared Services or COE environment
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (additional languages are advantageous)
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong level in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP, Workday or other HRIS
- 32.000 CZK – 38.000 CZK per month / DOE (depending on experience).
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- International working environment.
- All relevant training and coaching for your continues professional growth.
- Accessible and supportive management.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- State of the art office building in centric part of Prague