JP English Corporation
We are a Japanese Online Tutorial Company offering different English Classes and Courses for Non-native Speakers of English. J-P English Company’s demand for staff and teachers is increasing because of new schools and projects coming in.
J-P English has been awarded by JK Network Services as one of their Top Partners for excellence and quality lessons. J-P English has been providing English Classes to students of different nationalities who would like to master the English Language.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist applicants during the recruitment process
- Monitors different recruitment platforms
- Source applicants
- Do end-to-end recruitment process
- Support other departments in daily operations
- Manage documents under HR Department
** BENEFITS **
-P13,000 - P15,000 Salary
- 13th Month Pay
- Allowances + Incentives
- HMO and insurances
- Sick Leaves and Vacation Leaves
- Free Apartment / Accommodation near the office
- Team Buildings and Seminars
- English Training and Paid Training
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
- Excellent English communication skills (Oral/Written)
- Can work well in a team or independently
- Graduate of any 4-year course (Psychology, English, Business Administration and Education is an
- Required Language(s): English, Filipino
- No work experience required
OTHER JOB OPENINGS:
1. OFFICE STAFF
2. HR STAFF
3. ESL TRAINING ASSISTANT
4. ESL TEACHER (Office-based/ Home-based and Full-time or Part-time)
HOW TO APPLY?
SEND your RESUME to jpehrdept[at]gmail.com and our team will invite you for an interview in our office once you passed the initial screening.
You may also walk-in to our office: Unit QRS 5th flr, Crissant Plaza Building, Commonwealth Ave., Quezon City from 10:30AM to 4:00PM (Mondays-Fridays). Please bring a copy of your resume.
Contact us through: (02) 281-6238 / 0927 354 6687