Striker Construction Limited
• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife
• Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound
• Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry
• Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Over three years of work experience
• English is required to do the work
No. of positions: 5
Terms of Employment: Full-time, permanent
Email address: info[at]strikerconstruction.ca
Fax number: 180004947513