We are an international and multi-disciplinary architectural practice that spans across master-planning to architecture, interior design and branding. Looking for candidates with high potential and strong competencies for various part-time and freelance positions for our international projects.
Interested candidates, please email your latest resume (including expected salary and date of availability) to create[at]genesis-architects.com and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
PROJECT ARCHITECT/ EXECUTIVE (Part-time & Freelance Positions)
• Oversee the development and implementation of architectural designs for a project.
• Coordinate the activities of a project design team to ensure timely and cost effective completion of construction.
• Supervise project design operations to ensure compliance with established specifications and standards.
• Maintain project quality control by reviewing and making necessary adjustments on shop drawings.
• Develop and implement policies for production of construction documents, architectural designs, and procedures for construction.
• Carry out cost estimates to determine the budget required for project materials, equipment, and labor.
• Handle administrative and non-technical functions while working on projects.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of architectural project procedures and standards.
• Prepare, develop, and adjust project models, diagrams alongside a Project Director.
• Prepare construction documents to contain building code requirements, floor plans, and elevation.
• Present periodic reports to Project Director to update them on the progress of a project.
• Meeting with suppliers and vendors, and actively seek new design and construction methods.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
• Candidates must possess recognized Bachelor of Architecture degree.
• For Project Executive: at least 2 years of working experience in Architectural, Interior Design or Construction industry.
• For Project Architect: at least 5 years of working experience in Architectural, Interior Design or Construction industry.
• Good knowledge of local building regulations and codes.
• Be able to manage and run projects, and work effectively and efficiently.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Conversant with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD and PhotoShop.