• References blueprints, electrical schematics, architectural, and engineering drawings. Answers questions regarding store plan layouts. Reviews documents for accuracy and makes recommendations as required.
• Creates detailed interior floor layouts of stores in AutoCAD, including, but not limited to sales area, backroom, office, bathrooms, racking, etc. Reads store layout sketches and drafts in AutoCAD system.
• Receives direction on updates and design revisions as needed, creates or modifies layouts to match company specifications, as well as building code requirements, and suggests alternatives for any issues encountered.
• Tracks project correspondence and documents, follows up with necessary parties to obtain documentation, and files all information in such a way as to be easily viewable by team members. Ensures updates are made as needed to track and report on project progress.
• Assists with organizing AutoCAD files including revisions. Adds all AutoCAD files required to the project management systems.
• Assists with obtaining all necessary information for each store requirements and layouts, reaching out to the field for more information requests and following up on those requests to ensure deliverables are identified, met and reflected.
• Performs other work as assigned.