- Contribute to the development and implementation of effective rewards and recognition programs in alignment with global and regional guidelines.
- Conduct pay and benefits benchmarking across the Philippines and develop and maintain competitive packages to attract and retain talents.
- Manage and coordinate day-to-day human resources activities such as Payroll, -
- Administration, Employee Relations and -Labor Relations
- Evaluates the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Must have 10 years’ experience in Human - Resources and 7 years in a managerial role in multi-national industry
- Has strong / extensive exposure in recruitment, talent management and rewards management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Analytical and results driven
Proficient using all windows software and data savvy
Willing to work in Ortigas and can start ASAP