- Be responsible for all necessary and common activities concerning creating and approving accounts, assisting with opportunities, approvals, contracts, contract negotiations, and accurately entering information into systems in a timely manner;
- Be accountable for adhering to SOX compliance, Business Controls, and SLAs;
- Be resourceful when undertaking research and take the necessary corrective actions according to the applicable guidelines, and process credits/rebills where required;
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or other relevant courses;
- At least two (2) years of experience in order management, sales support/administration, or customer service role;
- Knowledge of CRM, PeopleSoft, or any other management solutions system;
- Willing to work within US business hours.