Industry: Plastic substrates manufacturing
Location: Sto. Tomas, Batangas
Salary: Highly negotiable
Work Schedule: Dayshift
• Can speak, read and write Japanese
• Must be JLPT N1, N2 Level (Certificate is not required)
• With excellent English communication skills
• Must be a graduate of any 4 year course
• With at least 3 – 5 years administrative background
• Supervisory experience is a plus
• Accountable in handling administrative tasks for the President and CEO of the company
• Accomplish calendar of appointments
• Synchronize and ensure arrangements for meetings
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, spreadsheets, and maintenance of contact information list
• Responsible in supporting all Japanese Expats and guest of the company
• Manage Transportation, hotel reservation and airline arrangements for Japanese visitors
• Coordinates with Brokers and respective parties
• Gathers feedback from Japanese Expats
• Serve as bridge of communication between the company employees and Japanese guest
• Translate from Japanese to English and vice versa
Please submit your resume to Miss Amber through this email japanesejobs[at]jp-network-e.com and you may contact us on 0915-849-3035.
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired.
Thank you so much,. Apply now!