Salary: P80,000 -P85,000
Location: Quezon City
Schedule: Shifting Schedule
• Filipino - Japanese
• Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese
• JLPT N1, N2, N3 level
• With Good English communication skills
• At least Sr. High School graduate or 2 years in college
• Customer Service experience is a plus
• Handle inbound, and / or outbound, and / or non-voice transactions with Japanese customers
• Ensure customer satisfaction in transactions by providing the best solutions for their complaints and queries.
• Ensure accurate documentation of each transaction
• Escalate transactions to proper parties following proper protocols
• Ensure compliance to all company policies and procedures
• Keep one-self updated, aware of, and compliant to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems
• Keep all company information which includes customer information confidential and secured.
Please submit your resume to Miss Amber through this email japanesejobs[at]jp-network-e.com and you may contact us on 0915-849-3035.
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired.
Thank you so much. Apply now!