“A shared service center for Finance, Global Business Services and IT. They provide accounting, reporting, profit and loss, cost, reconciliation, MIS, risk control, information technology and operations services (including confirmations and settlements) to internal businesses worldwide.”
Position: Japanese Senior Operations Analyst (Trade & Settlement)
Location: Taguig City
Schedule: Day Shift
Industry: Banking and Trading Industry
14 month pay, 15 % Tax across all positions and career advancement
- Native or Non-Native Japanese
- Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese
- Open for JLPT/Non JLPT Passer
- With Excellent English Communication Skills
- With Bachelor’s Degree in any Business course
- Knowledge in Finance, Accounting and Banking is an advantage
- Must be technically-capable, intermediate Microsoft Tools Skill (Word, Excel, PPT)
- SAP and any accounting apps knowledge is an advantage
- Ensures trades are settled in a timely manner
- Provide support to Trader, Seller and Clients
- Responsible in minimizing risk
- Manage and handle foreign exchange, derivatives, loans, trust and securities and others.
- Calculate collateral balance and responsible in equity management
Should you be interested, kindly send your resume to jkmanpower[at]jp-network-e.com
For further inquiries, you may contact us on:
Telephone: 932 09 63
Not yet looking for a job? J-K Network Services is now offering:
FREE BILINGUAL CAREER CONSULTATION!
With our exposure and experience in the industry, we will provide you tips to guide you through the process. The consultation will be a chance for you to share and discuss your career condition, ambition, aims and learn more about the different options for bilingual speakers.
Accomplish the form and book your appointment now to speak with one of our consultants to guide you with your career.
Share with your friends and get a REFERRAL BONUS once they’ve been hired by one of our client companies!