Position : Sr. Manager/ AGM – Channel Sales Management
Location : Gurgaon Office Qualification : BE Mechanical / BTech with experience in Handling Auto OEM as a Customer.
Experience : 16 to 18 years with Automotive Tier 1 Company / Manufacturing Industry Company : Manufacturing (Preferably Auto) Preferred
Age : 38-45 years Compensation: Will be matching the Industry and location.
1. Appointing and monitoring channel sales and marketing activities of distributors; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of revenue and collection targets.
2. Responsible for channel sales, Dealer Management / Distributor Management.
3. Exploring the market potential in new area& appointing new distributors/sub dealer network
4. Strengthening existing distribution network
5. Assessing performance of the dealers on various criterions such as quality/ technology improvement rate, timely delivery, credit terms etc.
6. Promote and drive the concept of asset reliability and total cost of ownership across key accounts in the assigned territory
7. Interact with the complete value chain (external & internal) to spread awareness on condition based monitoring, asset restoration and competency development
8. Motivate Channel Partners to increase their focus on services like spindle refurbishment and annual condition monitoring contracts at their end users by continuous hand holding and support
9. Plan, participate, monitor, follow-up marketing & other promotional activities as per sales strategy for the allocated customers / area & end customers / users
10. Prepare business plan, sales forecast, sales & marketing activity plan, timely execution & effective implementation of the same11. Creating strategies to access unexplored markets while tracking market dynamics, draw inputs to realign strategies to counter competition
12. Initiating Sales through Channel Sales Management & Project Management for Automotive and Industrial OEMs
13. Identify systems tools needed to implement planning/forecasting systems. Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to supply chain planning and execution systems.
Interested candidates kindly forward your updated CV on hr5[at]tasolutions.in with your current and expected CTC or call on 9041149494 if not interested we will really appreciate if u forward this position to your colleagues or Friends.