Email your resume to: hrd[at]globalheadstart.com
Sourcing Specialist / Interviewer
PRINCIPAL PURPOSE OF JOB
A sourcing & recruitment specialist is responsible for:
- Text Blasting;
- Managing Social Media Sites;
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracker;
- Performing other duties that management deems necessary to further the goals of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CAPABILITIES
1. Must have or be able to quickly acquire knowledge.
2. Must have graduated college in any field
3. Must have at least 1 year experience in sourcing and/or recruitment.
4. Must be able to operate a computer.
5. Must have a minimum typing speed of 40 wpm.
6. Must be proficient in Microsoft programs including but not limited to Excel, Outlook and Word.
7. Must be able to learn other software programs required by the department.
8. Must be able to operate a cell phone and other communication tools.
9. Must have average communication skills.
1. Ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods.
2. Ability to stand and work throughout the day.
3. Ability to converse and publically present on a regular basis.
1. Must have pleasing personality.
2. Must behave in line with providing a peaceful and safe working environment.
3. Must demonstrate tolerance of people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, etc.
4. Must be cooperative with colleagues, working together to achieve team goals.
1. Ability to handle multiple interruptions and adjustments to priorities throughout the day.
2. Ability to communicate effectively with diverse individuals and to handle calmly and efficiently situations ranging from routine to emergency.
3. Ability to adapt to the workload and business needs that may differ from day to day due to customer needs or managerially set goals.
4. Must possess a valid Identification, SSS & TIN.
5. Must be eligible to work in the Philippines.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTIONS
Sourcing Specialists are responsible for the number of applicant show-ups each day. Therefore, their function includes advertising which entails:
a. Creating an amount of online ads as determined by their Supervisor.
b. Knowing the rules and regulations to posting for each job portal to avoid the Company from being banned from posting on any particular site.
c. Researching new web sites and methods to use for sourcing as well as adding to the job titles list.
d. Maintaining and editing the advertising templates as needed.
2. Text Blasting:
Once Sourcing Specialists receive resumes from their advertisements, they are responsible for:
a. Inviting applicants daily and ensure a determined number of show-ups.
b. Answering all inquiries from applicants via text or phone or email.
c. Representing the Company as professional and service-oriented.
3. Managing Social Media:
Social Media Websites are an important tool for sourcing new applicants. Therefore, Sourcing Specialists must:
a. Manage our Company’s social media websites, namely: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
b. Reply to inquiries, post advertisements to invite for our on-sites or any other activity that we may have, and post articles that are related to our industry.
c. Create and maintain a LinkedIn, Skill Pages, and any other professional networking tools available to build a network with other executives.
To ensure a number of applicants each month, Sourcing Specialists must:
a. Propose and execute ways to market the Company.
b. Plan and conduct Job Fairs to attract more applicants.
5. Relationship Management:
A Sourcing Specialist will serve as a Point of Contact for one or more clients. It is the responsibility of the employee to ensure a good working relationship with the clients’ representatives and therefore must:
a. Coordinate events with the client and operations team to further our sales objective.
b. Communicate updates and changes to client requirements.
c. Submit reports to the client with regard to hires, billing, attrition, etc.
d. Ensure that any of the clients’ goals, concerns, and other issues that may arise are addressed immediately and satisfactorily by the operations team.
MINOR JOB FUNCTIONS
1. May perform various duties that are in the best interest of the company as management deems necessary.
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME!
Bring 3 copies of your resumé and 1 valid ID
Address: Unit 2004 20th floor, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village Makati City
We are ready to accommodate you WEEKDAYS from 9:00AM to 5:00PM
For other JOB OPENINGS and UPDATES visit: