Who Are We?
Bytion is a South Florida startup company founded in 2010 and is the parent company to various established and growing Internet companies.
While each of our subsidiaries has varied purposes and goals, they all share one common mission – drastically improve the way businesses and professionals market to their audience through bleeding-edge tools, apps, platforms, and services.
If you are a person of value, down to earth, and is committed to making a long-term relationship with us, then we welcome you to be a part of our awesome team!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Managing ZenDesk Tickets
- Answering customer inquiries
- Ensuring the accuracy of information entered on order pages
- Continuously develop or enhance the skills to achieve excellence in answering tickets on their own
- Ensure that every process updates will be properly implemented
- Identify and report if there are any issues on the websites
- Attend and participate in regular meetings
- Process orders placed by the customers
- Track orders if it has been completed
- Submit daily reports
You have finally reached this part of the job post. It would be a shame if your time and effort will be put to waste because you didn't follow the instructions on how to apply for this position, so please read the instructions carefully below so we can continue with your application:
1. Research thoroughly about the company, its products, and services, who or what we cater to, read the company reviews (even the negative ones), etc.
If you have all the information regarding the company and you still want to pursue your application, please continue reading.
2. In NOT less than 15 sentences, please provide an answer to this question: "How well do I follow instructions?" Send it to fred[at]bytion.co (IT IS NOT .COM)
If you will PASS our initial assessment, we will schedule you for an initial Skype chat interview.
1. How many hours per week is required?
Answer: 42 hours per week; that is 7 hours per day in 6 days so there's only 1 day off in a week and it is a shifting schedule
2. How are we going to be paid?
Answer: We pay our independent contractors (outside of US) through PayPal ONLY so it is important that you have a PayPal account; salary is released every Monday (The US and Canada Eastern Standard Time); yes, you will be paid WEEKLY
3. How are salaries computed?
Answer: Monthly X 12 Months = Yearly Salary; Yearly Salary / 52 Weeks = Weekly Salary
4. Will there be deductions from the company like taxes?
Answer: None from the company but PayPal and your bank may charge you for using their services
5. Will the company provide the devices like laptop/desktop and or pay for the internet connection, electricity, and the like for this job?
Answer: No; Everything will be shouldered by the independent contractor
VERY IMPORTANT REMINDERS:
- DSL connection is required
- Desktop or laptop is required during the interview and during work should you be hired
- Smartphones and tablets are never allowed
- Initial interviews are done mostly (not always) through a Skype text chat; video call is during the final interview
The Bytion Team