Job Type: One-Year Contract (Renewable)
Location: Kuala Lumpur/Selangor (Close to LRT/MRT stations)
Working hours: 9.30 a.m - 6.30 p.m between Monday -Friday and half day on two alternating Saturdays (except Public Holidays)
Basic Salary: RM1,200 - RM2,200 (based on qualification & experience)
Salary Package: Basic + Attendance Allowance + Commissions
Benefits: Medical insurance, EPF, SOCSO, yearly company overseas trip (depending on performance)
Training and continuous guidance will be provided.
Numerous opportunities for career development.
- To execute outbound calls to provided customers for promoting insurance and banking products
- To establish relationship and communicate with customers over the phone
- To provide high standards of service by following given presentation guidelines, product facts sheets and sales scripts
- To educate customers on the features and benefits of the products and services.
- To work as an individual and as a team member in accomplishing desired results under the supervision and guidance by the Team Leader
- To raise accurate fulfillment requests upon new sales generation
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Age: 18-35 years old
- Qualification: SPM/STPM/A-Level'Pre-U/Diploma/Professional Certificate/Degree, in any field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply since training will be provided
- Able to communicate well in Malay and English (proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage)
- Experience in sales or telemarketing especially in finance or insurance industry will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Have passion in sales and a huge motivation for success
- Able to work effectively as an individual and in a team
Contact Person: Ms Nazatul Hamzah