Industry: BPO Company
Location: Makati City
• Maintain the consistency of all proposals and contracts and accurate input of data in the client’s repository
• Responsible to make sure that reports sent to the clients meet the standards of quality
• Ensure that signed contracts are discussed well to all relevant parties for accuracy of all documents
• Keep all contractual records and documentation such as receipts and control of all contract
• Maintain confidentiality of the company and client information.
Must be Attorney or practicing Law
• Proficiency in speaking, reading and writing Mandarin language and English.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Management or Law
• Experience reading contracts and interpreting terms and conditions
• Knowledgeable in computer application such as Excel, Word, and ability to learn other software
• With background as a paralegal, or legal work specifically related to interpreting contract terms and conditions
Contact Details: 09369734186 or 932-0963
Email Address: jkmandarinjobs[at]gmail.com
Company Website: jkmanpower.jp-network-e.com/
We offer Free Bilingual Career Consultations!
Hit the link below to book your appointment or may contact us at (02) 932-09-63/ jkcareerconsultations[at]gmail.com
Refer your Friends and get Referral bonuses!