A java developer or Java Programmer career involves high level programming knowledge and long hard working hours. They are recruited in all the companies where Information Technology plays a major role, especially companies that has jobs with website development, database designing, software testing, cell phone programming, internet or intranet designing etc.
• EJB (Enterprise Java Beans)
• Linux/Unix Windows Platform and Solaris
• Oracle database SQL and JDBC
• XML,X query, XSL
• J2EE framework
• Java XML Parsing, Coding
• Perl and Python
• Service Oriented Architecture
• Java based Web services
• Java Servlet Technology
• I Text for RTF Generation
• Work in a supple talented team on various projects and Good Communication skills are other essential skills.
• Should take part in software and architectural development activities.
• Transform requirements into stipulations.
• Develop and design software based prototypes.
• Should take part in testing of prototypes.
• Should be updated with the software and be proactive.
• Should be flexible to learn new programs and script languages.
• Should show good levels of enthusiasm and interest in all computer related things.