Company Name: Unsworth LaPlante, PLLC
Boutique estate planning law firm seeks Attorney with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to learn quickly and efficiently. This Attorney would work in our new Albany, NY office. The ability to work one-on-one with clients and a desire to help clients find peace of mind is the primary requirement. Training in the Estate Planning field is provided as necessary. Any experience in Estate Planning, Elder Law, or Real Estate is a plus.
We are looking for someone who can help us open a new branch of our firm in Albany. This attorney would work closely with us in Vermont and help manage the Albany office.
• Meeting with clients to establish Estate Plans, which may consist of Trusts, Wills, and Medicaid Planning Documents
• Problem-solving to develop creative ways to help clients with planning
• Presenting public seminars about Estate Planning and Medicaid
• Reviewing client documentation and working with staff to develop new documents for clients
• Juris Doctorate
• New York Bar License
• 2-5 Years of Legal Experience, but no prior Estate Planning required
• Highly organized
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional client interaction skills
• Strong computer skills preferred. Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook required.
• Willingness to train in Essex Junction, Vermont for two months prior to working in Albany.