Location: Taguig City
• Responsible in monitoring the progress of every project to achieve desired result
• Building a successful relationship with HR Services team, stakeholders and sponsors across APAC and global HR Services.
• Monitoring budget including process improvements and capability to deliver HR services
• Responsible in leading strategic projects and delivery of HR Services to clients and customers
• Coordinate and engaged with internal/external vendors to ensure productivity
• Achieve a good project management strategy and create an effective HR Shared Services model
• Ensure that the principles of the company were practiced by all employees to have excellent customer service
• Native Japanese
• Filipino; who can speak, read and write Japanese
• Must be JLPT N1, N2 Passer
• With Bachelor Degree in any course
• 5+ years of relevant program/project management experience
• Experience in APAC wide projects is an advantage but not required
• Experience in HR systems (Workday, PeopleSoft etc)
Please submit your resume to Miss Amber through this email jkdr.jd[at]gmail.com and you may contact us on 0915-849-3035.
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired.
Thank you so much. Apply now!