*Designs required are used in a variety of products, such as advertising, below the line collaterals, merchandise design, exhibitions displays, corporate communications and web/digital designs.
* Works within a brief agreed with the project manager and design lead. Develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
*The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. May involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
*Typical work activities include:
thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print;
keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, etc
• Graduate of a creative design related course from a reputable university
• minimum 2 years production work experience;
• upscaled creativity and proficiency in conceptual design;
• knowledge in collateral development for print, interactive design and videography;
• proficient in both Mac and Windows environment;
• technical skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, After Effects, Premier, and Basic HTML;
• able to manage timelines and multiple workload;
• quick in learning corporate brand guidelines;
• willing to work extended hours;
• team player, able to enjoy production work.
• knowledge in photography and freehand illustration is a plus
Steps to Apply:
1. Send your Updated Resume/CV to philiprey.vccl[at]yahoo.com with
2.Text FULLNAME / ADDRESS / POSITION / PORTAL to 63.908.880.4173 / 63.917.569.9803