- Develop and execute marketing strategy in line with company branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings by planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Performs other duties as required.
Required Education: Bachelors’/College degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Business Development Management.
Required Experience: At least 3 – 5 years solid experience in Sales or Marketing. Preferably Assistant Manager/Supervisor specializing in Marketing or Business Development.