• Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
• Developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
• Developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs
• Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
• Making sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
• Managing projects using engineering principles and technique
• Planning and designing new production processes
• Producing details of specifications and outline designs
• Recommending modifications following prototype test results
• Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design
• Considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
• Working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
• Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems.
A graduate of Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
Licensed is an advantage
At least 2 years of working experience on the related field. Experiences in same field are highly notable.
Honest and possesses a good morale character
A high level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to practical problems. Good oral communication skills and confidence in dealing with plant operators. Precise and concise written communication skills. Ability to work well within a team. Organizational skills, such as time and resource planning.