• Building industry and services, including lighting, heating and ventilation
• As an electrical engineer, you'll design, develop and maintain electrical control systems and components to required specifications. Considering some factors like economy, quality, reliability, safety and sustainability.
• Distribution of power in transport networks, manufacturing and production
• Electrical engineers are involved in projects from the concept and detail of the design, through to implementation, testing and handover.
• Most electrical engineers work in multidisciplinary project teams, which are likely to include engineers from other specialist areas as well as architects, marketing and sales staff, manufacturers, technicians and customer service personnel.
A graduate of Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
Licensed is an advantage
Honest and possess a good morale character
At least 2 years of working experience on the related field. Experiences in same field are highly notable.
Concentration on electrical and electronics design and developed complex electrical systems