- Maintain financial reports, records and general ledgers, prepare and analyze budgets and perform general bookkeeping. Many staff accountants are also responsible for billing activities, such as accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- Time Management, Attention to Detail, Analytical and Critical with findings and insights, Confidentiality, PC Proficiency, Productivity, Verbal Communication, General Math Skills, Deadline-Oriented
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any accounting related courses
- With at least 6 months to 1 year experience is an ADVANTAGE
- Fresh graduates are very much welcome to apply
- Willing to work on PERMANENT graveyard shifts but will have WEEKENDS OFF!
- If all these describe you, then apply online today!
You may visit our recruitment office during recruitment hours:
Mondays to Saturdays 7am-3pm and bring 1 updated resume and 1 valid ID for your building pass.
Please proceed to this address:
ONE Contact Center Inc.
33/F, Antel Global Bldg., Dona Julia Vargas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
L: 661-3899/M: +639266566447